Sunday, October 26, 2014

I'm out here to obey my Father in Heaven and to be a great servant of the Lord. Simple as that.

G'day mates!:) How are my friends and family doing? Sorry for not emailing sooner, missionary life is busy! I've been out a month now! Australia is legit! Besides everything costing an arm and a leg it's a pretty fun place.

My first area is called Dandenong! It's a very diverse area filled with Sri Lankans, Afghanis, Polynesians, Suddanese, you name it! They are all here. And because of that I've picked up a lot of different language greetings and phrases. Plus my broken english game is on point:)

There are so many Poly's down here. Samoans, Maoris, Tongans, Cooke Islanders...but no Hawaiians. I am the lone (but very proud!) Hawaiian down under. Gotta represent! The Poly families feed us heaps! I think I've gained like 5kgs in the past 3 weeks:)

I also turned 19 and the Danielson's (Samoan family) threw me a huge surprise dinner! And Sister Danielson even baked me a cake! I LOVE THAT FAMILY!:))

B-Day cake baked by Sis. Danielson

All of my loot from Mom, AJ, and Anisee


Missionary work is fun:) Sure it's hard work. Knocking doors, getting accepted and rejected, teaching, service, but in the end it's all about being positive. And foremost remembering why you're out here. I'm out here to obey my Father in Heaven and to be a great servant of the Lord. Simple as that. 

I hope everything is going good back home! Everyone take care and please forward this to those whose email I don't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment