Sunday, October 19, 2014

I have no time...but got three more!

This week I don't have time for a general email because I decided to spend my time writing my brother and sister! But some of  my highlights of the week are that we had success with 3 more commitments to baptism---that is 6 in 2 weeks!!! I also get to work out every morning and am bulking up---so I get to keep physically fit AND serve a mission and bring people to Christ---I am so blessed! This place is very ethnically diverse--- Mauritians, Iranians, Polynesians etc. The area I am in now is  pretty poor and I am humbled and grateful for the opportunity to serve here. Thanks to my awesome family for my birthday and Halloween box--- Mom, AJ, and Anisee you guys are awesome---who has the best family?  Me!!!!  Well as I said---short on time but everything is great here and have a great week!


Elder Fiaui in Dandenong


Got my Birthday/Halloween box from Mom, AJ and Anisee

My new friend, Paki Danielson leaving for the Fiji Suva Mission

No comments:

Post a Comment