Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Touchdown in Melbourne!

I'm officially deployed in the Australia Melbourne Mission! 



I've met my mission president and his wife, President Cory Maxwell and Sister Karen Maxwell. He is President Neal A. Maxwell's son...so I will probably need to go buy a dictionary. They are so nice and far more welcoming than I imagined! I expected mission presidents to be drill sergeants:) 





I am assigned to labor in the Dandenong North area with Elder Woodruff and Cox. So I'm in a tripanionship! It's very surreal to be in Australia. I've wanted to go to Australia so bad before my mission. So I knock two birds with one stone!:) haha.










I placed my 1st Book of Mormon on the plane. It was an elderly Australian lady i sat next to. She was very receptive of it!:) It's funny because I was looking around in the MTC bookshop and just felt impressed to buy a mini book of mormon and stuck it in my bottom suit pocket. So when right before we got off the plane i remembered I had one. pulled it out and gave it to her.......weird. hahaha anyways!  


I'm excited to serve, no matter the opposition!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment