Thursday, November 20, 2014

It's transfer time...

Alooooooooha from Australia everyone!

Well it has been two months---time flies when you are working hard! I can't believe how busy missionary life is---it kinda makes me feel like I wasn't really doing anything before my mission, hahaha!

I will be getting transferred this week and I literally do not know where I am going---it could be anywhere, Swan Hill, Central Melbourne, Craigeburn, Tazzie (Tasmania) or even THE BUSH! I think I need to go to the bush so I can lose my weight and get back in to all the pants I got before I left---hahaha. I will miss so many families here, especially The Danielson's.  I will also be paired up with my first single companion.

I have been blessed to be trained by two incredible missionaries and will be sad to leave them but excited for another new adventure and assignment. One of my current companions will remain a Zone Leader and the other is moving on to be AP. I will still be under a trainer in my new area because I am still considered a Golden. President Maxwell uses the term Golden instead of Greenie for new missionaries because he thinks of them as Golden Opportunities---pretty awesome huh?

One thing I have learned out here in the mission is how important the Book of Mormon is! I admonish all of you to not just read a chapter a day but STUDY a chapter a day! It is so important to keeping our lives in check with what we need to do to get back to our Heavenly Father. It helps us to remember our covenants and to feel the love of Heavenly Father and the Savior for us personally. Reading the Book of Mormon is so important! Please do it---I have given special counsel to my brother, sister and mother on this and I feel strongly to let the whole world know. If you are back at home and need a Book of Mormon call my mom and she will get you one!

Well I have a couple of pics---and yes I know---pick up your jaws from the ground---I gained weight. But hey, someone had to eat all that good food. How rude would I be if I turned it down? I was just doing what a good missionary would do---blame it on my upbringing! Hahaha!

Hold to the rod---stay close to the Lord---Love and serve others!

Ka Kite Ano!
Aloha 'Oe!
Fa'a Soifua!

Elder Fiaui







No comments:

Post a Comment