Monday, November 24, 2014

It's all about The Jedi Council!

Aloooooooooooha Everyone!

G'day from the land down unda! Yes those are kangaroos, they grow to like 6 - 7 feet and love to fight---seriously I think they started the UFC! So no Anisee, you can not come here on a trip with me after and pet them, because then I would have to protect you from them and beat one up---then you would be crying because I injured an animal---it would just be a drama filled and tragic mess!:)



So I got transferred this week to an area called Frankston. Frankston is another very humble area but I also cover Seaside, Mt. Eliza and parts of Mornington---so I could easily go from a ghetto to mansions in one day---the disparity is strange. I have big plans for this area because it needs to be built up quite a bit---BIG PLANS!!!! Also, not that he is anymore important than any other soul I meet but---Wolverine actually now lives in the area I serve (remember it ranges from humble to mansions)---yup---Coincidence? I think not!  Frankston is a little interesting at the train station---we get out there and try to help those by having conversations with them about the gospel and Jesus Christ---I'm not going to lie, some people are just straight up mean and calling us some urban obscenities and pulling out weapons--to which I reply as follows:

"By the Decree of the Jedi Council we place you under arrest" said in Samuel L. Jackson voice----JOKES!!!!

Because my family keeps bugging me for "everyday mission life stuff" here are a few pics:

Here is my planner--Ammon defending flocks (for obvious reasons--no pressure to live up to my namesake) and then Moroni bidding farewell because...well...he was one buff braddah!!! Moroni is the ultimate to aspire to in buffness!

This is where I do my daily studying---Forget the whole apple a day thing---one chapter of deep study in the Book of Mormon a day will keep the adversary away!

Here is my white board chart. My mom's freakish obsession with ruling us by whiteboards just paid off!
My Book of Mormon collection

My homemade Brass Plates with my testimony I wrote---




My new companion's name is Elder Brooks and he is from Pleasant Grove, Utah---yup 4th comp from Utah---so it IS the mothership of all Mormons!:) I am excited to serve with him and get the ball rolling out here in Frankston---and maybe convert the Wolverine clan so they can have a forever family!

I love serving a mission and love those I serve---even the ones that attack us at the train station! So lesson of the day is---love everyone---even those who have deeply wronged you---pray for them---be kind to them---because you know better and because Heavenly Father would want you to---and there really isn't any other reason greater than that!

Have a great week everyone! ~ Elder Fiaui

No comments:

Post a Comment