Thursday, December 11, 2014

Armour of Righteousness--Gird Up!



Well. Aloha everyone! 

It has been a long week. I hope your week went well. Not too much happened this week. I did finding in the ghetto, the Pines. It was an interesting experience. First dude that answered the door was hammered. I started talking to him and he was interested and started walking away. I then said "Have a nice day sir" then he came back and held up his beer can and said "Christianity you bloody beauty!". I don't know why he said that but I just started cracking up and walked away. That street/court we tracted had spirtuals, drunks, and some crazy CRAZY dude who was in to Cacti and car hubcaps hahaha.

Missionary work ain't easy guys! It gets pretty rough, I'm not gonna sugar coat it. You just gotta push through. All I have to say is that the MTC didn't have a class on dealing with disobedient Elders, angry LDS members, and nonmembers!!! The church is true just a little different down unda!!!

Our Mission Christmas Party is this week Friday---I'm super excited because I know I'm going to get some bad butt box from my homebase! I'm so proud of my sibs---AJ is working like a boss at the cleaners (saving for that mission bro) and Anisee is a ballroom dancing superstah!!! I'm proud of them for holding on to the rod and obeying our mom while I'm gone. Families are Forever and that's all that matters! AJ and Anisee listen to mom she will hold you up! Even if it is annoying to hear her tell you a million times to say your prayers or be kind or do your dishes---Heavenly Father has to tell us a million times to do what he asks of us---but he still holds us up. He is still the rod to hold to, if we want eternal happiness. The concept is the same.




Well off to another week of getting stab threats at the local train station! I seriously want to say "Dude you got a knife---I got the Armour of Righteousness on. Now I think you better gird up you loins!"



Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment